Adaricell BCRP Kit For In Vitro Interaction of Drugs With Efflux and/or Uptake Transporters
PreadyPort™-BCRP Kit contains 24 and 96 well insert-integrated plates with differentiated MDCKII cells expressing BCRP, as well as the parental cell line.
PreadyPort Kits are revolutionary in providing a ready-to-use tool for MDCKII-BCRP monolayer assays. The kit will allow researchers to perform BCRP interaction studies on monolayers without the need for licensing and cell culturing.
PreadyPort BCRP Applications
- BCRP substrate assessment for direct transport studies
- BCRP inhibitor assessment for drug-drug interaction studies
- Models the net transporter events of excretory cells and physiological barriers such as the human blood-brain barrier or the gastrointestinal tract and placenta
PreadyPort BCRP FDA Requirements
- The FDA requires the PreadyPort BCRP studies to be included in the final preclinical analysis.
- PreadyPort BCRP is a product manufactured in compliance with ISO 9001:2015
PreadyPort BCRP Benefits
- PreadyPort BCRP assays are cost effective and don’t not require the management of site/in house cell production
- Testing kits are available on demand according to testing schedule
- Shipped on day five of cell differentiation
- Proprietary shipping medium allows for kits to be shipped and stored at room temperature
- After incubation, kits are ready to assay with your compounds on days twelve through fifteen
- The PreadyPort BCRP kit has demonstrated high reproducibility
- Easily adaptable to automation
- Extensive testing experience demonstrates that results meet or surpass expectations.
- Discounted evaluations are available today
Download PreadyPort BCRP Technical Sheet
PreadyPort BCRP Chart
|PreadyPort BCRP Kit FORMATs||Product Numbers|
|PreadyPort-BCRP/CTRL 1:1 (24-Multiwell)||KRECE-BCP02|
|PreadyPort-BCRP/CTRL 1:1 (96-Multiwell)||KRECE-BCP51|
|PreadyPort-BCRP/CTRL Custom setup (96-Multiwell)||KRECE-BCP60|