Adaricell MATE-1 Kit For In Vitro Interaction of Drugs With Efflux Of Diverse Substrates, Particularly Of Organic Cations
HEK293-MATE1 (SLC47A1 gene) is expressed mainly in the apical membrane kidney and liver; and it plays an important role in drug disposition and exception mediating the efflux of diverse substrates, particularly of organic cations.
PreadyTake MATE-1 is ready-to-use and consists of a tissue culture 96-plate seeded with transfected cells expressing MATE1 transporter as well as parental control cells.
PreadyTake MAKE-1 Applications
- MATE1 substrate assessment for direct transport studies.
- MATE1 inhibitor assessment for drug-drug interaction studies.
- Models the net active transport event of barriers such as liver and kidney.
PreadyTake FDA Requirements
- The FDA requires the PreadyTake MATE-1 studies to be included in the final preclinical analysis.
- PreadyTake MATE- is a product manufactured in compliance with ISO 9001:2015
Cell Permeability Testing Market
- For more information on the overall market place growth forecasts please refer to our market-Forecasts page.
PreadyTake MAKE-1 Benefits
- PreadyTake MATE-1 assays are cost effective and don’t not require the management of site/in house cell production
- Testing kits are available on demand according to testing schedule
- Shipped on day five of cell differentiation
- Proprietary shipping medium allows for kits to be shipped and stored at room temperature
- After incubation, kits are ready to assay with your compounds on days twelve through fifteen
- The MATE-1 kit has demonstrated high reproducibility
- Easily adaptable to automation
- Extensive testing experience demonstrates that results meet or surpass expectations.
- Discounted evaluations are available today
Download PreadyTake MATE1 Technical Sheet
PreadyTake MATEO1 Chart
|PreadyTake MATE1 Kit FORMATs||Product Numbers|
|PreadyTake-MATE1/CTRL 1:1 (96-Multiwell)||KRECE-MAT51|
|PreadyTake-MATE1/CTRL Custom setup (96-Multiwell)||KRECE-MAT60|
Get PreadyTake MATE1 96 Manual