- A ready-to-use monolayer cell-based assay for MDR1 in-vitro evaluation of drug interactions with the P-gp/MDR1 transporter. The assay is suitable for performing both inhibition and substrate assessments. The kit consists of 24- or 96-well permeable plates seeded with differentiated MDCKII cells expressing MDR1 as well as the parental cell line.
PreadyPort MDR1 Applications
- MDR1 substrate assessment for direct transport studies
- MDR1 inhibitor assessment for drug-drug interaction studies
- Models the net transporter events of excretory cells and physiological barriers such as the human blood-brain barrier or the gastrointestinal tract and placenta
PreadyPort MDR1 FDA Requirements
- The FDA requires the MDR1 studies to be included in the final preclinical analysis.
- PreadyPort MDR1 is a product manufactured in compliance with ISO 9001:2015
PreadyPort MDR1 in the Literature
- There are two papers that may also be of interest to you as they demonstrate the suitability of BCRP and MDR1 for testing permeability. More Info >>>
PreadyPort MDR1 Benefits
- PreadyPort MDR1 assays are cost effective and don’t not require the management of site/in house cell production
- Testing kits are available on demand according to testing schedule
- After incubation, kits are ready to assay with your compounds on days twelve through fifteen
- The MDR1 kit has demonstrated high reproducibility
- Easily adaptable to automation
- Extensive testing experience demonstrates that results meet or surpass expectations.
- Discounted evaluations are available today
- Shipped on day five of cell differentiation
- Proprietary shipping medium allows for kits to be shipped and stored at room temperature
Cell Permeability Testing Market
- For more information on the overall market place growth forecasts please refer to our market-Forecasts page.
Download PreadyPort MDR1 Technical Sheet
PreadyPort MDR1 Chart
|PreadyPort-MDR1 Kit FORMATs||Product Numbers|
|PreadyPort-MDR1/CTRL 1:1 (24-Multiwell)||KRECE-MDR02|
|PreadyPort-MDR1/CTRL 1:1 (96-Multiwell)||KRECE-MDR51|
|PreadyPort-MDR1/CTRL Custom setup (96-Multiwell)||KRECE-MDR60|