- A mucus-secreting ready-to-use cell-based assay for rapid assessment of drugs ability to cross the intestinal epithelium. The kit consists of 24- or 96-well permeable supports seeded with differentiated polarized Caco-2 and human goblet cells on polycarbonate micropore filters.
- Evaluation of oral absorption efficiency, oral bioavailability and oral toxicity.
- Adaptation to High Throughput Screening of target compounds.
- Study of mechanisms involved in oral and intestinal absorption
- Suitable for research on new delivery systems
- Available on demand
- Ready-to-use without in-house cell line development or acquisition and cell propagation
- More predictive model for compounds or formulations with passive diffusion transport pathway
- Transportation and storage at room temperature in proprietary shipping medium
- User friendly and easy-handling system
- Adaptable to High Throughput automation
Download CacoGoblet Technical Sheet
|CacoGoblet Kit FORMATs||Product Numbers|
|CacoGoblet 24 Transwell||KRECE-CCG01|
|CacoGoblet 24 (individual transwell)||KRECE-CCG02|